[Wikipedia-l] personal threats again

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 02:15:01 UTC 2004

Recently, an anonymous user only writing on talk pages has started
attacking me heavily on the Persian Wikipedia (and also a little on
the English one). He has also threatened me on the Persian Wikipedia
with "I will start a war, both here and on the English Wikipedia. I
will also get you kicked out of the Persian Academy" and things like
that, and has ridiculed us by saying that blocking his IP address
won't stop him, as he is using dynamic addresses.  This is some of his
more polite wording (in English), where he is calling me a "wild dog":

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=User_talk:Roozbeh&diff=5194299&oldid=5194027

Unfortunately, there is only one other admin on the Persian Wikipedia
besides me, I will not have access to the Internet for some time
starting this Wednesday, and the process for electing a few new admin
won't end until at least two weeks (and there are not so many eligible
candidates either).

Any recommendations?

roozbeh