[Wikipedia-l] Re: meta

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 05:53:53 UTC 2004

Tomasz Wegrzanowski a écrit:
> What do you think about dividing meta into 2 wikis:
> * 1 for organizational purposes
> * 1 for rants, loose discussions, lists of Wikipedians by eye color
>   and other stuff like that
>
> Currently meta serves both function, but doesn't serve either of them well.

I do not support this. Dividing is not a solution, more organisation is.
I agree however, that navigation is still not very easy.
I think it is slowly improving, and improved a lot thanks to categories.

Perhaps would it be necessary as well to define new namespaces within
the wiki ?

Perhaps a quicker access to some categories would help (such as the
categories being listed at the top in recent changes)

Internationalization of language definitly would help to navigate more
quickly

Perhaps should we think over the tool bar to propose new items ?