[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Intlwiki-l] 300,000 draws near...

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Thu Sep 25 06:32:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 22:56, Daniel Mayer wrote:
> >5) Either revive Nupedia.org (the website) or remove
> >all mention of it from the Wikimedia.org page.
>
> Unless we started a new project called the TV ClubHouse without my noticing, I
> think we have a cyber squatter at http://www.nupedia.org/ now.

Mav, that's one of Bomis.com's sites. (See the Bomis.com logo in the
sidebar?) It's apparently the one thing running on that server that's up
right now, and the virtual host mappings aren't straightened out yet.

Whatever its future, I've removed Nupedia from the wikimedia.org front
page since the link is still dead.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)