[Wikipedia-l] Stats

Erik Zachte e.p.zachte at chello.nl
Mon Sep 22 19:36:12 UTC 2003

Brion wrote:
> Erik zachte asked me to hold off on running them until he had it
ready.
> I hope they didn't get lost by my spam filters. :)

I did send the updates Saturday, but the mail must have bounced:
Brions mailbox was full (can of mail worms)

Mail finally reached Brion, so I hope new stats will arrive soon now.

Additions:
- word count (Erik Moeller, no worries, one letter words are included),
- page size distribution and
- integration of webalizer monthly usage stats (mostly for easy
interwiki comparison on pages requests and visits). Appetizer: Japanese
Wikipedia reaches third place at both indicators, not too far behind
German wikipedia. Tomos told me one of the three major newspapers wrote
about ja: recently.

Erik Zachte