[Wikipedia-l] Logo contest

Steve Vertigum utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 19:56:02 UTC 2003

I agree with everything Shepherd Jim said below, and
Ill bet dollars to donuts that he agrees with me that
a minimum good faith effort at least should be made by
Erik (or someone with axs) to look over the logs and
check for any ip's using more than one username.

Soon renaming my 'French fries' to 'Wikifries,'
-S-