[Wikipedia-l] Cheating on logo voting

Guillaume Blanchard gblanchard at arcsy.co.jp
Mon Sep 8 10:36:09 UTC 2003

> Aoineko wrote:
> >If we must vote for a final logo (no change after vote)
> >I think we really need a lot of variants and I think 1
> >week is very short to be able to create all them.
>
> They already had an entire month to create variants silly!
>
> --mav

I suppose that someone who don't know if its logo will pass the first round,
don't make all variants in advance. Ask the finalists, imho, they are the
ones who have to choose submission deadline.
This discussion turn unfriendly, I will stop it here.
In fact I'm out from 12 to 28 so this vote don't concern me ;o)
Regards,

Aoineko