[Wikipedia-l] Cheating on logo voting

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 07:12:37 UTC 2003

Aoineko wrote:
>I forgot an important question :
>
>- Why are you so hurried with deadlines !?

You are funny! This whole thing has already gone on for a month and will not
be done until the end of this month. It would also be nice to have the new
logo go live before we distribute the press release; Assuming Brion doesn't
upgrade any more large UseMod wikis to MediaWiki, we will be hitting the
300,000 mark sometime between Sept 20-28. But IMO we can wait a few days to a
week after that if we are not ready.

A nicer/easier way to submit donations would also be nice to have by press
time.... Not to mention a Wikimedia Foundation website. Oh well.

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)