[Wikipedia-l] Wikimedia.de?

Ulrich Fuchs mail at ulrich-fuchs.de
Sat Sep 6 11:14:27 UTC 2003

Am Samstag, 6. September 2003 11:04 schrieb Daniel Mayer:
> Could somebody who sprechen German take a look at this?
>
> http://wikimedia.de/bin/view/Main/WebHome
>
> Have they been around as a wiki before our Wikimedia came into existence?

It actually looks like it's a test of someone who wantet to try to set up a
wiki. Only the main page is in german, all other pages are obviously default
pages in english. The page links to some other wikis using the same software

The header line reads in english:
"Wikimedia is a non-commercial, non political organization for supporting the
"Internet-how-it-once-was-thought-to-be"-idea using Wikis.

Probably we can ask if they leave us the domain...

Uli