[Wikipedia-l] logo - I will be bold

Steve Vertigum utilitymuffinresearch2 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 06:15:33 UTC 2003

I dont think its all that much of a mess -- so much to
blame Erik.  It is a mess, though and there are some
lessons to be sifted from all of this -- but I think
for the most part -- as a preliminary round sort of
thing, I think its gone fairly well. Only one will win
out, and it looks like the puzzle concept is by far
the strongest, all around.  It looked like a winner
from the beginning, and it still looks that way
(though its way too damn busy and cluttered as it is).

All in all, the next time a big vote comes around,
there needs to be *radiobutton and cgi-counted votes -
*excluding repeat IPs *standard time deadlines
--*votes on the deadlines - not just a day or twos
discussion.

All is well that doesnt fall on your head at
4km/second.
-S-