[Wikipedia-l] Gray's Anatomy

Magnus Manske magnus.manske at web.de
Thu Sep 4 11:02:17 UTC 2003

As we are short on medical topics, I went to [[Requested articles]] and
created a stub on [[Ethmoid bone]]. Then I realized that there's
[[Gray's Anatomy]] from 1908, in the public domain, according to the
article.

So I copied the text and the images from www.bartleby.com, who claim to
have the original thing. I didn't copy HTML but only the text, so no
bartleby markup here.

Questions:
* Can we use these? AFAIK, scanning&OCR is not a copyrightable thing.
* Should we use these? Wikified, of course, as I did. They'd cover
plenty of topics in the medical area, but may be a little old and heavy.
OTOH, this is wikipedia; if you don't like the style, edit!

Magnus