AW: [Wikipedia-l] Re:logo pb

Till Westermayer till.westermayer at epost.de
Tue Sep 2 12:47:06 UTC 2003

Hi,

134 to 137 were put on the voting sheet after the deadline, too, I believe.
This not being a problem seemed like a good example of WikiLove, in my eyes.
See [http://meta.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=International_logos_(126-150)&oldid=12065]
for example of voting in place without them.

Bye, Till we *)