[Wikipedia-l] Re: Death to the comma count!

Brion Vibber vibber at lvl-sun700.usc.edu
Mon Mar 10 19:30:42 UTC 2003

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Jimmy Wales wrote:
> How about we wait a bit longer than that, but set a good deadline.
>
> This seems like a good place for us to have an experiment in voting,
> since it's a relatively minor issue, since there are a variety of
> opinions, etc.

That's rather what I was hoping to avoid by setting an ultimatum. Now
we'll never reach a firm decision. :P Very well, have a vote. Perhaps I'll
be pleasantly surprised. :)

In the meantime, I'll go ahead and change the count system for the
Japanese wiki specifically, as requested.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)

WikiKarma: fixed the several-dozen-redundant-checks-of-new-talk-table-
for-every-page-view-by-an-anon-user bug.