[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikis and uniformity

Erik Moeller erik_moeller at gmx.de
Sat Jul 19 20:18:00 UTC 2003

Rotem-
>> If you want an "independent internet website", set up your own one.
>> However, I doubt that the majority of the Hebrew users shares your
>> feelings.

> I am sick of discussing this.

Then don't. I am quoting your own words above. Express yourself better if
you do not want to be misunderstood.

> Yes be surprised as I strongly support being a part of Wikimedia, I
> strongly support all articles to be released under GFDL, and written,
> hopefully from NPOV. I strongly encourage users of the Hebrew 'pedia to
> read and post on the mailing lists.

Having a common codebase is associated with being part of Wikimedia. You
have still not acknowledged that simple rule, or even made clear that you
understand why it is important.

Regards,

Erik