[Wikipedia-l] Suggestion #3

421621 at ingta.unizar.es 421621 at ingta.unizar.es
Fri Mar 1 11:02:52 UTC 2002

How wiki work:

Edit this page --> generate a text plain

<user edit this page>

this text plain --> generate a html page

 - - -

Suggestions #3-A

 #Bookmarks for Articles

 Every page has a key called "add this item to your route" You can collect
favorites pages with this.

/*

Suggestions #3-B

 #WikiExplorer

Delphi app (writen by me) that hidden the fact you hare navigating a web page,
and shows you a book view, with bookmarks tab, preloading, etc...  GPL. I will
release the source code soon in my berlios ftp space... (maybe)

*/

Suggestions #3-C

 #Globals

 A way to attach a style CCS file to the page. Ex:
 "<#CSS MathPage>"

Suggestions #3-D

 #Templates

 A way to aply and code a template por wiki pages:
 "<#TEMPLATE DuneBookCharecters>"

1 saludo
Tei (RatBert)