[Wikipedia-l] History of pages, author issues.

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Tue Jan 29 16:18:22 UTC 2002

I'm going to have to insist that people stop making up accusations.

David Jones wrote:
> Sorry to go on about 2) so much, but it strikes me that the current
> attitude is a little immature.  The current attitude as I see it
> is one of "changing software is simple; maintaining a database is
> not our concern; user requirements are only superficially important".

This is all completely false, and is in fact the exact opposite of my
attitude and the attitude of everyone doing the coding.

Please, try to be helpful -- and that means *not* just making stuff up
out of thin air every time you have a problem with something.

--Jimbo