[Wikipedia-l] Search engine misses

Ulrich Grassberger grasso at telebel.de
Fri Jan 25 00:48:14 UTC 2002

Hi all!

I see at least one topic which Wikipedia covers but does not list
in its search engine, that is [[Conditioning]]. I wrote that
article long ago, so it should have been spidered.

Frankly, I think that it has been removed from the search engine
index, a kind of censoring. You may ask why someone would do that
- well, the article originally contained slightly off-topic and
provocative information:

"Conditioning works the best when the poor individuum is not
aware that it is being conditioned.
Societies use the technique of conditioning to a great extent
because they need to push structures which stand opposite to what
the virgin individuum wishes. The individuum is to be integrated,
to loose a portion of his own will, emotionality and freedom. The
manipulation of totalitaristic states (Nazis, Stalinism, etc) was
often said to be the contrary of the western democracies, "the
free world", but in my opinion the latter is not that much
better. Hear Henry Rollins´ "Liar",
http://www.albert.warka.pl/rollins.htm!

Grasso

--