[Wikipedia-l] Volunteer? This will help!

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Fri Jan 18 08:43:53 UTC 2002

Would anyone like to volunteer to e-mail the press release to all the big
tech news sources--Computerworld, Newsbytes, Wired, etc.?  I'm not sure
that they were all included in the distribution of the press release, and
I think there's a decent chance that they'll be interested in the story.
It's certainly worth a try, anyway.

As I'll explain in my next e-mail, it would be a wonderful if someone
could volunteer to do this and save me the work of doing it myself.

Larry