[Wikipedia-l] Test the new software! test.wikipedia.com is up!

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Fri Jan 18 00:04:34 UTC 2002

http://test.wikipedia.com/

Please visit the website, and report bugs and request any *really*
essential features.

For all I know, we should go live with this ASAP.  Maybe all of the
outstanding issues are so minor that we can easily live with them, and
that we'd all benefit more from having the new software running than from
aiming for an impossible perfection.

On this, Jimbo, Magnus, and I want and need your input!

So I'd like to ask the list: *are* there any outstanding issues that are
so important that we just *have* to have them fixed before we move to the
new software?  This could be very important, so I hope those of you who
care about this will give it some thought.

Larry