[Wikipedia-l] Re: Suggestions from Magnus, Mark, and Jimbo

Magnus Manske Magnus.Manske at epost.de
Fri Feb 22 14:24:59 UTC 2002

Dear Julie,

I am not offended by you (though I might get a little annoyed if you keep
claiming that I am;)

I expanded the http://www.wikipedia.com/wiki/Wikipedia:PHP_script_FAQ page a
little. Please check if this is sufficient (for the questions asked, of
course). Feel free to write a manual (or something) in your own words, based
on your experiences and this page. If you do so, it would be nice to put it
into the wikipedia namespace. To do this, just call it [[wikipedia:My little
manual]] instead of [[My little manual]] ;)

Or add more questions to the FAQ page; we'll try to answer them as customer
as we can...

Magnus