[Wikipedia-l] Some thoughts

Steve Callaway sjc at easynet.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 19:18:20 UTC 2002

Also, this is a vexed issue with a number of mythologies, particularly
Celtic and Norse where many different spellings refer to the same topic e.g.
Odin, Wotan, Woden, Odd, Od, Odinn, etc, etc, etc... Without multiple
redirects we would probably end up with a topic for each of them: not good,
not good at all...