[Wikipedia-l] 100,000 articles...

Chuck Smith msochuck at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 03:15:03 UTC 2002

Hey, I was just thinking today about how quickly we're
writing new articles and I was wondering if anyone
(looks around for mathematicians/statisticians) could
calculate the exponential curve for the growth of
wikipedia and based on that try to guesstimate
travelling at the same exponential speed when we will
hit the 100,000 article mark.  There's your math
homework for the day, brought to you by Wikipedia.

Hey, and no comments about my degree in mathematics,
k...?

Thanks,
Chuck

=====
Venu al la senpaga, libera enciklopedio
esperanta reta! http://eo.wikipedia.com/
====
Junuloj!  Filadelfio, Usono 15an-17an de Februaro
http://unumondo.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Filadelfia_JES