[Wikipedia-l] Why oh why resurrect nonarticles????

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 09:22:38 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 12:01 pm, you wrote:
> Hm, we talked about this briefly in April.  I didn't remember that until I
> saw a comment I left on that page above.  see the following for my
> question, Magnus' response, and Jimbo's:
>
> http://www.nupedia.com/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-April/001763.html
> http://www.nupedia.com/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-April/001765.html
> http://www.nupedia.com/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2002-April/001787.html
>
> kq

Yeah, I remember that too and I'm pretty sure it was me who changed the
wording to reflect what I saw to be the policy change. However, the same
issue has cropped up again and is distracting us from other policy discussion
-- thus the call for a vote.  However, that will not be necessary if everyone
just drops the issue and accepts the current policies as written (it still
might be necessary to clarify some things).

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)