[Wikipedia-l] Back to the present

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 25 19:28:23 UTC 2002

On Sunday 25 August 2002 07:49 am, you wrote:
> Hum, just a comment...bug report...
>
> The last 2 mails Maverick sent, had date set on the
> 24th of august 2001. Not 2002.
>
> I checked on the mailing list, and there they were, in
> 2001.
>
> Is it related to Mav or to Wikipédia ?

That was a problem on my end -- my partner fried my
processor over a week ago while installing a temperature
monitor and he has since replaced the CPU and
flashed my motherboard's BIOS. The year must have
been reset with the BIOS flash. Hopefully all is well now
(my panel's clock at least shows the right year).

-- Daniel Mayer (aka mav)