[Wikipedia-l] [obsidian at hostkingdom.net: Re: Regnal Chronologies and Wikipedia]

Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz kpj at kki.net.pl
Tue Aug 20 14:10:25 UTC 2002

Hi,

I include the author's written permission to use materials from :

http://www.hostkingdom.net

Regards,
kpjas.

----- Forwarded message from Obsidian <obsidian at hostkingdom.net> -----
From: "Obsidian" <obsidian at hostkingdom.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:20:04 -0400
To: kpj at kki.net.pl
Subject: Re: Regnal Chronologies and Wikipedia

Greetings
     I've looked over your site, and like the idea a great deal - it is
consistent with my own beliefs that knowledge ought to be as freely
available as possible. You have my permission to utilize material from my
own sites within yours, as long as you re-format it to your own site's
requirements rather than simply copy-and-paste my pages. I would
appreciate backlinks and source attribution where appropriate, but even
if that isn't possible, you are still free to adapt whatever you find
useful from my work.

Cordially;
Bruce R. Gordon

Ex Tenebra, Lux