[Wikipedia-l] Re: EBD and bots

lcrocker at nupedia.com lcrocker at nupedia.com
Sat Aug 10 00:18:04 UTC 2002

> I agree that humans should review it prior to posting
> to the main namespace.

Our proposals for review are similar, but have slightly different
terminology and an opposite point of view: you'd like to have a
"draft" area and a "main" area with reviewed works.  In my point
of view, the main Wikipedia IS the "draft" area, and articles
that have been human-reviewed are a small specially-marked subset
of that.  At some point in our future, we might make the user
option of viewing reviewed articles only more prominent.  But I
think that's quite a ways off.