[Wikipedia-l] Trigger Words

Stephen Gilbert canuck_in_korea2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 9 08:29:17 UTC 2002

I've been periodically searching for profanity in
order to catch vandalism that may have slipped under
the Recent Changes radar.

Whatever the page is called, it should be in the
Wikipedia: namespace. Direct URLs would be most
useful. Is there an existing page that could be used
for this purpose?

Stephen G.