[Wikipedia-l] Mh hammer |1.jpg

Karen AKA Kajikit kaji at labyrinth.net.au
Fri Aug 9 03:31:53 UTC 2002

Pierre Abbat wrote:

> The listing of this file has twice been removed from the votes for deletion,
> once by Andre Engels and once by Kaji, both with a note that they are
> removing from the list pages that have been removed from the server. The file
> still exists. The link doesn't work; it shows up as "1.jpg" and when you
> click on it it takes you to "Image:Mh hammer ", which doesn't exist. Should
> this be removed or not?

I just did my best to delete it! If it didn't want to go it's not my
fault... (seriously, I went to the page and said 'delete the image' and
it said it had, then I said 'delete the page' and it said it had.) There
seems to be a bug related to image pages - if you delete the image page
but there is a link to it somewhere, the link will always show up as a
valid page, only when you go there it contains no content.

--

Karen AKA Kajikit

And on the seventh day, God said 'What my world needs is a creature that
will truly appreciate it in all its facets' -
and so He made the kitten.

Come and visit my part of the web:
Kajikit's Corner: http://Kajikit.netfirms.com/
Allergyfree Eating Recipe Swap: