[Wikipedia-l] Votes for deletion

Andre Engels engels at uni-koblenz.de
Thu Aug 8 13:01:08 UTC 2002

Two points:

1. Has anyone with admin access taken a look at 'Wikipedia: Votes for
   deletion' recently? There is no automatical voting system any more,
   but the page is still being used.
2. At Wiki_Administrators I saw
   "Current Wikipedia policy is to grant this access fairly liberally
    to anyone who has been a Wikipedia contributor for a while and is
    generally a known and trusted member of the community. If you
    would like such access, send an e-mail to Jimbo Wales."
   I thought I would qualify, so decided to send the email - but then
   could nowhere find Jimbo's email addres...

Andre Engels