[Wikipedia-l] Please test sound clips.

lcrocker at nupedia.com lcrocker at nupedia.com
Mon Aug 5 04:07:45 UTC 2002

I'd like to flesh out the policies on sounds, so I'd appreciate it if
a few of you could test things out a bit.  I cleaned up all the
[[Simon and Garfunkel]] articles and added a few samples (since I have
a good S&G collection to use).  Let me know how easy or hard it is to
set up your browser to hear them, whether or not they sound reasonably
good, and whether or not they take too long to download.  I can adjust
recommended encoder usage, recommended bitrates, etc., based on your
feedback.