[Wikipedia-l] Ultimate goal

Magnus Manske Magnus.Manske at epost.de
Sun Sep 16 16:12:05 UTC 2001

I downloaded several PD word lists from the web and had them unified and
converted into 26 (A-Z) files, containing a total of 304.946 words in more
than 5 MB. The words are already formatted in [[Wiki style]].

Even though wikipedia will never be finished, basically this list should be
our ultimate goal, right? So, I'd like to know
- Is there a list of all (or many) words already somewhere on wikipedia? I
couldn't find one.
- Should I upload these files to, say, [[List of all words/A]] to [[List of
all words/Z]]? Or is it just a waste of memory?

Magnus