[Wikipedia-l] Cleanup before NYT article

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Sun Sep 16 04:20:38 UTC 2001

I am in Chicago now.  I have computer access.  I'll be leaving on
Monday to drive back -- but it will take longer, since Kira
(http://www.kirawales.com) will be with us, and she's probably not
keen on 14 hour driving days.  :-)

So, I will implement these purely cosmetic suggestions, as well as a
few others that I have in mind, and *possibly* I can fix *some* of the
things noted in the search engine comments page.  The easy stuff I
will do for sure.  :-)