[Wikipedia-l] Article about Wikipedia in Polish press

lsanger at nupedia.com lsanger at nupedia.com
Wed Oct 31 15:56:59 UTC 2001

To Jimbo's reply, I would just like to add this: as you probably know,
Krzysztof, we have been trying to work with Pawel Jochym, the leader of
your project, to get http://pl.wikipedia.com set up correctly.  After a
lengthy period of non-communication on the issue, we have uploaded the
latest version of your code and have done some preliminary testing, and
everything seems to be fine.  Pawel has told me repeatedly that he fully
intends to move the project to pl.wikipedia.com, rather than stop using
the "Wikipedia" name and association (which is your other option, but
not the one that Pawel favors, it seems).

Larry Sanger