[Wikipedia-l] Yet another Recruiting Tool from Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle

Tim Chambers tbchambers at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 19:57:02 UTC 2001

I just discovered http://experts.yahoo.com/. (How long has this been
going on?) Looks like fertile ground for recruiting article
writers/editors/reviewers. Those of us non-experts who dabble on pages
out of our league (or am I the only one? :-) can pose thoughtful
questions to experts in the appropriate category. We can get answers
and then maybe entice them into contributing to the 'pedia themselves!

<>< Tim