[Wikipedia-l] Web links subpage

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Sun May 6 16:05:29 UTC 2001

We'd do this only if we were trying to create yet another web directory.

It's an interesting idea, but there are already too many web directories,
aren't there?  Why should Wikipedia start one, and thereby distract
attention from the main mission of building an encyclopedia?

By the way, I think the "talk" page for every page should be automatic, one
of the default links in the header/footer.  That makes sense to me, anyway.

Larry