[Wikipedia-l] Missed searches ?

Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz kpjas at ceti.pl
Thu Jun 14 10:21:07 UTC 2001

Hello Wikipedians,

Do we have a list of all missed searches ordered by number top-down
somewhere ?
If not - there should be one. In this way we could see what the users
need.

BTW What do you think about user's perpective of Wikipedia ?
Now we look at it as authors. Do we have users comments ? Do we need polls
about Wikipedia development (for authors) and Wikipedia quality (for users)
?

Bye,
kpj.
--
Krzysztof P. Jasiutowicz, M.D | Dzięki szatańskiej pysze jednych nie słucham,
Czestochowa, Poland ...       | drugich nie słyszę. Jan Sztaudynger