[Wikipedia-l] Copyright forking

Larry Sanger lsanger at nupedia.com
Sun Jun 10 12:30:37 UTC 2001

> Larry, do you still have a version (or the original version) of Larrys
Text
> with your own copyright, so that if you ever depart from the project could
> publish as a book without interfering GNU rights?
> This might be of interest to other text spenders.

Hi Stefan,

Since I've posted the original text (which has since been modified) on
Wikipedia, I no longer own the rights to the text.  It is now released under
the GNU FDL.  Personally, I don't care much about what anyone does with it,
though I would be a bit miffed if someone started making a bunch of money
from it.  I'd be mad at myself, though, not at the profiteer.  :-)

Larry