[Wikipedia-l] Copyright forking

Rybo rybox at wtal.de
Sat Jun 9 18:00:11 UTC 2001

 Hi all,

 I have just wandered trough some text of mine in order to detect
what probably could be postetd into the wikipedia project.
Some text might be of interest to other people.
It belongs to a work which I began and gave up for some other reason but I
am not not sure if I will continue on that later on.

Question: Is there a way to spend excerpts from it to GNU and at the same
time hold open a way to use the original text in classic copyrighted sense.
Larry, do you still have a version (or the original version) of Larrys Text
with your own copyright, so that if you ever depart from the project could
publish as a book without interfering GNU rights?
This might be of interest to other text spenders.

mit freundlichen Gruessen
Stefan

StefanRybo in Wikipedia
apologies for any language errors (please correct)