[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia teamwork

Jason Richey jasonr at bomis.com
Wed Aug 15 21:44:52 UTC 2001

There is now a tarball of each of the wiki sites that are running as
"Wikipedia".  Go to the homepage http://www.wikipedia.com to find the
link, or go to the downloads directly at
http://www.wikipedia.com/tarballs.  These are just tarballs of the
entire directory that the sites are served from.

Jason

"Jason C. Richey" <jasonr at bomis.com>