[Wikinews-l] Growth

bawolff bawolff+wn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 22:15:03 UTC 2009

http://stats.wikimedia.org/wikinews/EN/Sitemap.htm (updated into may
2009) has quite a bit of info. Account creation is hard to chart due
to single user login. (but wikistats says we're loosing ground in that
respect. Article count goes up and down _alot_ but we are also
apperently loosing ground a little bit of late. Quite possibly a
consequence of flagged revs)
-bawolff