[Wikinews-l] Cnesorshop

divol jacques.divol at laposte.net
Tue May 20 06:22:48 UTC 2008

Le 19 mai 08 à 21:46, Ilya Haykinson a écrit :

>  they only got to learn the news early
> because the company shared it with them.  If they didn't agree to the
> embargo in the first place, they would have found out about the
> product _after_ everyone else who was under the embargo already
> published their articles.  Indeed, if a journalist breaks embargo,
> they sometimes get "blacklisted"

yes, I understand that but it's not the kind of press I like.
A press bonded, attached to firms or political entities with no real
liberty or freedom is not my taste.

It's sad if Wikinews can't follow it's own way of life, like Wikipedia
did it.

I care about WIkinews because modern democraties (big words, smile)
need places where people could get information, knowledge or news they
could use for build their own view of the world without people
thinking for them.

You seem to say it's just a teenage dream...

jacques