[Wikinews-l] Cnesorshop

Wikinewsie: Anonymous101 wikinewsie.anonymous101 at googlemail.com
Mon May 19 20:33:04 UTC 2008

Paul,

To get as much collaboration as possible we edit on wiki (real wiki not
private wiki). Thats what Wikinews:Story Preparation is for. If it is so
important that we don;t make this info available (which I doubt) than we
might have t wrk of wiki, but as that has happened no times (to my
knowledge). I don't think we should ignore the values of the WMF to do so.

Thanks,

Anon101 (http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Anonymous101)