[Wikimedia ZA] Articles of association update

Kerryn McKay kerryn at africancommons.org
Fri Sep 10 06:14:34 UTC 2010

Hi everyone

Just to let you know that I am still working on pulling together a draft
document; which I am doing by looking at other local org's Memoranda to see
what they have included.  I'm not a lawyer so we will need the Tobiases of
this world to check it out :)

There will be some sections like MEMBERS where the group will need to decide
what to do here.  So here I am going to outline headings and put down some
examples but not flesh this out fully as yet until people have agreed
membership rules.

Anyway, hope to get the draft to you soon.

Cheers

Kerryn

* * * *
KERRYN MCKAY
director, The African Commons Project

email me at:  kerryn at africancommons.org
phone me:  +2711 486 0211, cell:  +27 82 334 6165,
skype me:  kerrynmac