[Wikimedia Kenya] Wikipedia takes Nairobi

Oliver Stegen oliver_stegen at sil.org
Sun Mar 6 11:35:56 UTC 2011

Thanks for keeping the Google contacts alive!
However, just to reiterate Alex's suggestion, please always involve our
prior contacts, i.e. at this stage no Google meeting should take place
without Denis Gikunda in the pipeline (if not partaking himself, at least
being informed *beforehand*). It's better to be cautious than to antagonise
good contacts. Thanks again!
Oliver (aka BT)