[Wikimedia Kenya] Wikipedia takes Nairobi

Abbas Mahmood abbasjnr at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 6 03:02:14 UTC 2011

Alex,
I just wanted to notify you that Kaburo had pushed forward our meeting to next week. I don't think she'll get your email in time to schedule herself for tomorrow's meeting...

Abbas Mahmood
t | +254722215101
f | www.facebook.com/abbasjnr
s | abbasjnr
Wikimedia Kenya Member

"Imagine a world in which every single person on the planet is given free access to the sum of all human knowledge. That's our commitment."

Please donate: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Donate/Now/en