[Wikimedia Kenya] Wikip/Media Kenya Chapters

BETHUEL KIAY kiaybe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 03:55:23 UTC 2011

Yes Isaac, i think wth the use of existing well networked clubs,
wikipedia would be in a better place to attain its goals with ease
rather than starting up from the bureaucracies of registration.

On 4/29/11, Isaac K. Kosgei <kips8505izo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> As suggested by some members we could use existing clubs to promote
> wikimedia kenya in universities, now that we have started running a
> few programmes including google maps which is beneficial to wikimedia,
> we could also use chapter members as volunteers to assist in
> installing offline version of wiki in high schools and also it will
> help market kenyan universities as students write wikipedia articles
> about their campuses and lecturers.My Question is who supports the
> Idea of using this org
> https://sites.google.com/site/kwetumapmakercompetition/project-definition
> to promote wikimedia in kenya. Let me hear your comments because we
> are rolling out from next week. The website will also be up and
> running in two weeks time. We could include one or two people from the
> chapter as we go round to market the project and the google maps.
> Look forward to your comments.
>
> --
> Isaac K. Kosgei.
> Bachelor of Agribusiness Management
> Egerton University,
> Njoro Kenya.
> (+254727553981)
> www.linkedin.com/in/kipsizoo
> Skype:Kipsizoo
> Twitter:@Kipsizoo
> *"You Must be the Change you wish to see in the world"-Mahatma Ghandi
> *

 <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/kiaybe>*
<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/kiaybe>**Bethuel K.
Kiay<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/kiaybe>