[Wikimedia Kenya] what do you think?

Limoke Oscar oslimoke at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 06:11:26 UTC 2011

Hey Branton,
Thats good news.I think a collaboration will help each one of us advance
there agenda.However the big issue is the availability of the volunteers and
the synchronising up of there schedule with the volunteers'.otherwise once
these are synched up,I think it would be a great partnership.
Regards,

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 9:04 AM, BRANTON OBWARI <bruceobwari at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi ,Wikimedians !
> i was having some talk the director of TLS &Logistics Group ,a firm
> mandated with setting up computer labs in schools in the country ,by the
> Ministry of Education .it is instructive  to note that some of the schools
> we visited in Kakamega and Mombasa are works of their project.After an
> animated briefing on the state of e-learning platform in the country ,and
> what wikipedia for schools is all about .We observed that because TLS &Group
> are setting up *platform*   and Wikipedia for schools are availing *
> content*   in the former ,there are ways we can collaborate and add value
> to the whole thing, his team is training 100 teachers in the larger Nyanza
> region ,atleast that is what he said, the manner of collaboration would be
> that, two of the wikipedia for schools volunteers are incorporated in their
> training and rollout of the same they are mandated with the task of talking
> matters wikipedia  ,in this regards he caters for facilitation and handles
> logistics .
>                            i requested that i consult with fellow
> Wikimedians and get back to him on Monday on the same.
>                                                  What do you guys think ?
>
> rgds

Limoke Oscar,
mayenge.blogspot.com