[Wikimedia Kenya] what do you think?

BRANTON OBWARI bruceobwari at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 06:04:55 UTC 2011

Hi ,Wikimedians !
i was having some talk the director of TLS &Logistics Group ,a firm mandated
with setting up computer labs in schools in the country ,by the Ministry of
Education .it is instructive  to note that some of the schools we visited in
Kakamega and Mombasa are works of their project.After an animated briefing
on the state of e-learning platform in the country ,and what wikipedia for
schools is all about .We observed that because TLS &Group are setting up *
platform*   and Wikipedia for schools are availing *content*   in the former
,there are ways we can collaborate and add value to the whole thing, his
team is training 100 teachers in the larger Nyanza region ,atleast that is
what he said, the manner of collaboration would be that, two of the
wikipedia for schools volunteers are incorporated in their training and
rollout of the same they are mandated with the task of talking matters
wikipedia  ,in this regards he caters for facilitation and handles logistics
.
                           i requested that i consult with fellow
Wikimedians and get back to him on Monday on the same.
                                                 What do you guys think ?

rgds