[Wikimediaindia-l] [WikiConference-India 2011] [Wikimedia-in-mum] Vote for the Conference Logo

Shekhar Krishnan shekhar at mit.edu
Mon Sep 26 06:28:57 UTC 2011

The thread is here:

https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/private/wikiconference-india/2011-September/001255.html

The revised/corrected logo here:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:WikiConference_India_Logo_2.svg
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:WikiConference_India_Logo_1.png

The original logo here, which reads "chikree" or "vikree" and not "wiki":

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wiki_Conference_India_logo.svg
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wiki_Conference_India_logo_%28with_dates%29.svg

I agree this is very late in the day, but since the error was detected,
confirmed, and the logo resubmitted for vote, 16 days have passed
without a clear decision.

Can we have a decision within 24 hours? Everyone please vote by 12pm IST
tomorrow 27 September 2011 to adopt the revised logo or stay with the
old one.

Thanks,

Shekhar