[Wikimediaindia-l] Update, Examples & Request: Wikipedia India Education Program

Nitika Tandon ntandon at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 6 15:12:20 UTC 2011

Congratulations on joining the team at India operations!

Thank you! It's wonderful to be working with you all.

Can you also highlight any significant differences between the strategy for
the Education programme in the US and for the one in India?  Thanks.

I'll second what Srikeit wrote in response.  Key differences: we're not
limiting ourselves to any academic field, we're doing it focussed as a pilot
in one city (Pune) and we had a full time Fellow.

Thanks

Nitika

18:33:00