[Wikimediaindia-l] Important : WikiPuneri Meetup No 14 - Date changed to 04 Jun 2011 and a special invite to the community

Ashwin Baindur ashwin.baindur at gmail.com
Sat May 28 07:07:14 UTC 2011

Hello friends

Further to my previous email. I am pleased to tell you that we have a
special guest from the United States for meeting the Pune Community. Tory
Read <http://www.toryread.com/bio.html>, who is coming over to document and
write the exciting story of how Wikipedia is developing in the world. She
will meet and interact with prominent Pune Wikipedians during that time.
Tory will be in Pune for the Campus Ambassador training and after Pune, will
be going around from one Wikipedian community to another in various cities
of India. We welcome Tory Read and hope she has a great time in India.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur